Home Lessons Calculators Worksheets Resources Feedback Algebra Tutors

Loxahatchee Prealgebra Tutors

These private tutors in Loxahatchee are brought to you by WyzAnt.com, the best place to find local tutors on the web. When you use WyzAnt, you can search for Loxahatchee tutors, review profiles and qualifications, run background checks, and arrange for home lessons. Click on any of the results below to see the tutor's full profile. Your first hour with any tutor is protected by our Good Fit Guarantee: You don't pay for tutoring unless you find a good fit.

Dakota G.
This summer, I will be starting the Masters program in Education at the University of Florida while teaching as a student teacher in a Palm Beach County School. I have tutored in the past and feel comfortable with a variety of subjects and ages. I have my degree in Elementary Education and am reading and ESOL endorsed.
(more)
13 Subjects: including prealgebra, reading, Spanish, ESL/ESOL
Dakota G.
$35.00/hr
West Palm Beach, FL
Jose C.
...I have taught Mathematics and Physics in High School and College for over 10 years, I have also taught Spanish privately in recent years. I have a degree in Physics and post-degree studies in Geophysics and Information Systems. My background as a physicist, my experience as a teacher in college...
(more)
10 Subjects: including prealgebra, Spanish, physics, geometry
Jose C.
$35.00/hr
Boynton Beach, FL
Marissa K.
...I would love an opportunity to work with your child!I hold a teaching certificate in the state of Florida for elementary education (K-6). I have tutored elementary aged children for three years in reading, writing, and math. My educational background includes a Bachelor of Science in Internation...
(more)
13 Subjects: including prealgebra, chemistry, economics, elementary (k-6th)
Marissa K.
$50.00/hr
West Palm Beach, FL
Bronson A.
...I use what I call the ?70/30? style of tutoring. I spend about 70% of the tutoring session explaining theory. The remaining 30% of the tutoring session is spent doing problems.
(more)
6 Subjects: including prealgebra, physics, calculus, algebra 1
Bronson A.
$25.00/hr
Boynton Beach, FL
Barbara R.
I have been tutoring in Boca Raton for the last 10 years and references would be available on request. I basically tutor Math, mostly junior high and high school subjects and also tutor college prep, both ACT and SAT. I have also tutored SSAT.
(more)
10 Subjects: including prealgebra, geometry, algebra 1, algebra 2
Barbara R.
$60.00/hr
Boca Raton, FL
Home Lessons Calculators Worksheets Resources Feedback Algebra Tutors