Home Lessons Calculators Worksheets Resources Feedback Algebra Tutors

Manalapan, FL Algebra Tutors

These private tutors in Manalapan, FL are brought to you by WyzAnt.com, the best place to find local tutors on the web. When you use WyzAnt, you can search for Manalapan, FL tutors, review profiles and qualifications, run background checks, and arrange for home lessons. Click on any of the results below to see the tutor's full profile. Your first hour with any tutor is protected by our Good Fit Guarantee: You don't pay for tutoring unless you find a good fit.

JUAN C.
...MY EDUCATION: I have a degree in Industrial Engineering, graduated in 2001 with honor 'CUM LAUDE'. During this four and a half year career, I passed with high grades different mathematics like Calculus I, II and III, Mathematical Methods for Engineers, statistics, and more that gave me the skill...
(more)
16 Subjects: including algebra 2, algebra 1, Spanish, calculus
JUAN C.
$30.00/hr
Lake Worth, FL
Jacob R.
...I have my undergraduate degree in Education/Special Education and my master's is in Special Education. The current school I work at is for students with Asperger's and severe ADHD. A large part of our program is to help students organize their notes, their work, their desk, their home academic area etc. so that they can successfully work with little distraction.
(more)
41 Subjects: including algebra 1, English, algebra 2, reading
Jacob R.
$40.00/hr
West Palm Beach, FL
Robert B.
...I speak French and am conversant in Spanish and thus can help in these areas. This also gives me comparative language skills to integrate into the teaching of basic English. I have a solid background in the sciences as I tutor them at a level well above K through 6, but this gives me a great un...
(more)
53 Subjects: including algebra 1, English, algebra 2, reading
Robert B.
$50.00/hr
Delray Beach, FL
Mostafizur R.
...Generally high school courses will not exceed the information in chemistry 1, so therefore I will be able to teach all of the concepts. I've always had a knack for mental math, and pre-algebra is mostly mental math with some abstract thinking. I've taken math classes up to calculus 1, and I've always excelled at it.
(more)
11 Subjects: including algebra 2, algebra 1, chemistry, English
Mostafizur R.
$25.00/hr
Boynton Beach, FL
Bronson A.
...I spend about 70% of the tutoring session explaining theory. The remaining 30% of the tutoring session is spent doing problems. I find this style to be highly effective.
(more)
6 Subjects: including algebra 1, algebra 2, physics, calculus
Bronson A.
$25.00/hr
Boynton Beach, FL
Home Lessons Calculators Worksheets Resources Feedback Algebra Tutors