...In total, I have tutored for about 8 years. My favorite facet of tutoring is exploring the different ways in which students learn a topic. An explanation that resonates with 90% of students, may not clarify things for the other 10%. Part of being a good tutor requires me to identify many alternate routes to explanation, should the more common ones not work well.
Crystal Lake, ILView Tutor
...I also baby sit and take care of school children before school. Thus, I am highly experienced in teaching children. I was a certified middle school and high school teacher in Japan.
Spring Grove, ILView Tutor
...I am looking to tutor maths, physics, or anything else mechanical engineer related. I have a bachelors degree from the University of Illinois in Mechanical Engineering. While I was in graduate school at U of I, I taught classes in mechanical engineering such as dynamics.
Roscoe, ILView Tutor
...I want to take a few moments to share with you some of my background and my approach to tutoring. Graduating with highest distinction from the University of Illinois at Chicago, I received both my Bachelor of Arts and my state teaching certification. I have experience working in Chicago Public Schools.
Schaumburg, ILView Tutor
...I have taken several higher level mathematics courses during my PhD in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan State University. I am comfortable with several methods for solving differential equations and I believe I am well qualified to teach how to solve differential equations. My philosophy is...
Gurnee, ILView Tutor